Medical Cannabis Dispensary
Canuvo is a state licensed non-profit organization awarded Health District number 1,
York County, to dispense medical cannabis to certified patients.
- Naturally grown medical cannabis in a wide selection of strains
- Private discrete consultations with our trained staff
- Public workshops and education series
Is This a Good Fit for You?
Cannabis can be effective in offering relief for those who are suffering from a chronic
condition or an illness. Patients have found that it can offer assistance with pain
management, encourage an appetite and be beneficial for addressing symptoms
caused by treatments such as chemotherapy. Now legal in Maine to doctor certified
patients, it's your choice if you want to utilize cannabis as part of your health care.
How it works:
If you are a resident of Maine who is suffering pain and complications from an illness or
condition, you may be eligible for medicinal cannabis treatment. Patients with at least
one of the following debilitating medical conditions may join the program if approved
by a doctor:
* Hepatitis C
* ALS or Lou Gehrig's Disease - amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
* Crohn's disease
* Alzheimer's disease
* NPS - nail-patella syndrome
* Pain that has not responded to ordinary medical or surgical measures for more than
* Cachexia or wasting syndrome
* Severe nausea
* Seizures, including those characteristic of epilepsy
* Severe and persistent muscle spasms, including those characteristic of multiple
* Any other medical condition approved by the Department of Health and Human
To learn more, here is a link to the rules governing the program.
In order to be able to register for the program you must get a recommendation from
you physician. Here is a link to the forms you and your doctor will need:
Please contact us then if you are interested in joining the dispensary. To become a
patient you will need the following:
Link here to print our the designation form
- A current certificate from your physician
- Proof of Maine residence
- Designation Form
Click here to see an example of how to fill the form out.
Tuesday - 10:30 - 5:30
Wednesday 10:30 - 6:30
Thursday 1:00 - 6:30
Friday 10:30 - 5:30
Saturday 10:30 - 2:00
In addition, sign up for our newsletter to keep up to date on issues and information that
is helpful for those interested in the use of cannabis for medical reasons.
All the best,
As early as the
was used in
China for the
|We are accepting new patients.
Please contact us about scheduling an intake appointment.
Not a Maine resident?
Call us to discuss being a patient while visiting Maine.